In my last post I shared the trick to watch free movies and TV shows online with the help of Showbox for Android and PC but then I realized this extremely awesome app should be available for Mac and iOS device users too, so I did a little research to figure out how to download and install Showbox on a Mac computer or laptop.
Install Show Box on your Apple Mac OS X
- Your first step is to download Genymotion Mac OS X 64 bit (The website will ask you to register as a user)
- Install the Genymotion emulator (Do not install Genymotion Shell)
- The third step requires you to install the Virtual Box for Mac from the following link:
- Click on the Genymotion icon and log on to your account first
- Click on “ADD” to initiate the process of Adding a virtual device (choose any device with 1080*1920 resolution and 4.4.4 release or later version)
- Now run the virtual device by Double Click.
- Here comes the major step, you need to add the Show Box .APK file in this device by downloading it from a trustable website
- To add the Shobox.apk file simply drag it in the virtual device.
- The app will ask you to update so follow the command.
- Here now you need to go to ‘Settings’
- Select ‘Unknown Sources’
- Now again click on the Showbox and ‘Update’ it to run.